The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The perfect solution is is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a dictionary that is personal. It could be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are searching for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts so that you can proofread their text quicker.
As an open source writing solution, LanguageTool is well supported by a lively community that keeps the application up to date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a writing that is compelling is its capacity to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it also does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in just about any language. A key feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary that you could fully customize and expand with entries from all of the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in just about any language you like to the office on. Words put into the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will discover highlighted incorrect entries and additionally they could simply click a suggested correction to change the ones that are original.
PaperRater is a proofreading that is web-based that makes it possible to boost your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to operate comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which are reported to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to determine if everything you’ve written will probably be worth publication that is full the trash bin, PaperRater may well be more than happy to get it done for you personally. And it does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors so that you can score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to save you the potential embarrassment of someone else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of the work.
Why wouldn’t you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You’ll want to go deeper into the mystery of one’s score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, that will help you break down which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, among others you ought to further work on, along with providing other helpful tips to fashion out a much better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the the majority of the massive indexes for the major search engines to conduct extensive scan and single out copied sections. The system is robust, practically helping you save from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. Even though the basic version of PaperRater will provide you with functional capabilities, the premium package allows a more substantial submissions each month, lessens restriction on wide range of plagiarism checks every month, provides you with an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced functions you’ll need.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, among others. The app is quite neat and easy to edit which informs us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the clear presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and voice that is passive a text.
For those who have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy essay helper fascination with passive voice, you’ve got a great deal to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or simply by installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Create your written work inviting to read. Once you run the program, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you in which you have got all of it wrong when it comes to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words rather than weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- Forget about copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re among those who hate the tedious process of copy-pasting between text editors, Hemingway allows you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word and other word processing programs. It works one other way: thoughts is broken done, you can easily opt to keep your output as PDF or MS Word document file.
- Free or pay a low price. You can access Hemingway online 100% free. When it comes to application that is stand-alone have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you can easily contact the applying creators.
If you are any type of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all that you’ll need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To this end, ProWritingAid developers designed that it is the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why should you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software programs is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online for usage by students and professional writers. Easy to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides an online site with a design that is simple users can go into the text they want to proofread. With just a single click of a button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues into the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Within the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is effective at spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, as well as suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. If you should be a worrywart, the application destroys every content that you submit within 30 minutes in the event you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas.
- For free. OnlineCorrrection.com is totally free—all you want is a well balanced web connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker created for students that are using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application form is designed to help students identify errors within their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free of charge and a paid version. The free version of the tool allows students to submit text for checking as much as a maximum of 2,000 characters at a time. Beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid form of the tool which provides more advanced features.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to fix one error at any given time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn to solve problems or dilemmas step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is doing your best with its features to spell out to your learning students why they’ve been committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what you should do to address those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only as much as 2000 characters. It isn’t adequate to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you may desire to glance at your piece of writing yet again. The paid version that removes restriction could be had for $14.99 best for year’s use. It also provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you will be well advised to just accept only those suggestions that produce logical sense.